Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Uck...really?

So randomly I checked my Droid this morning while laying in bed around 6am.  No emails from the previous night at 10pm.  Well - that's not good.  Spammers LOVE me overnight and continuously load my inbox day after day.  In essence, our email server was down.  What does this mean....quick fix? grouchy remote staff not in the loop on what's going on? no CRM use for the staff? just a nice quiet morning?

Well....not good on all fronts.  Evidently the server is botched so bad, that we MUST switch to gmail IMMEDITELY.  Does CRM gonna work...I don't know.  Will I lose my google Picasa images...I hope not.  Will we have any email access today....maybe?!?

EGAD....welcome to an upcoming super unproductive day in my wonderful corporate life.  I think I'll enjoy a nice long run since no email will be steaming in to bother me - of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment